Pages

17 Oct 2012

Introducing me...


Hey everybody!
FANPOV is starting to recruit a bunch of bloggers, and I have been so lucky to be one of them. I’m a diehard football fan, and my heart is burning with a passion for football!
I’m supporting a few different teams across the world. Some I like more than others, but anyway, here they are:
-                    
                         Everton FC.
My favorite club in the world! I love everything about the club, and have followed them for quite a while now. It all started back in my childhood, as my dad was, and still is a big fan of them. So I pick up where he left, and have supported with all my heart. I’m still waiting for my first trip to Goodison, but I’m hoping that I’ll see them anytime soon.
-                      Juventus FC.
I’ve been a fan of ‘’the old Lady’’ for a long time. Even before the Calciopoli. It was a very hard time to be a Juve fan, but I stayed strong, and we have conquered it all back! And now I can finally say that I’m a proud Juventus fan <3
-                      Real Madrid FC.
My hate for FC Barcelona, have connected a strong relationship to Real Madrid. Or is it the other way around? I’m not too sure!
But I have followed the club since the Galacticos era, and really support the club!
-                     FC Midtjylland
It is indeed not easy to be a FCM fan nowadays. We are in a big debt, and we have played horrible all season. But I get off my ass and watch nearly every home game.

That was a little introduction of me. I don’t really know what else is important about me J but, yaay, international break is soon over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment