Pages

20 May 2012

Congratulations, Chelsea!

Hello again guys :-D Martinho here ;-)

After watching 3 games in CHL with Chelsea where they have been with 10 men in defense, I will not see more of their matches in a looooooooong time. Their destructive football is not pretty but it works .... But huge congratulations to Chelsea ... They won against FC Barcelona and FC Bayern. It is very nice, but we must also look at the background behind the success. I think it's a good tactical job by Di Matteo. He has changed Chelsea since they sacked Villas Boas.



I think he will be the new Chelsea manager, but now we see what Roman Himself will do this summer. I think he gets a new big manager.

But now that I have praised Chelsea where their stunning tactical victory for football, I hope it NEVER happens again, but I think it is ..... 



- Martinho//

No comments:

Post a Comment