Pages

24 May 2012


Hello everyone. Now is time for my first post. I am one of the five involved in this project!

My name is Casper ( Nickname  “Capp” ). I am a 16-year-old with a huge football heart. I am especially interested in the German Bundesliga, which I think is a fantastic league, not only do they have the largest spectator average, but then they also play some of the best football there is.  I'm a fan of the north German club SV Werder Bremen since I began to interest me for football. My biggest idol in this Club, I have to say is Claudio Pizarro, who you probably know has chosen to stop his amazing football career in Werder Bremen. He played among others for Bremen over two laps, while he also had a tour of Chelsea and Bayern Munich. Now rumour has it that he is going to play for Bayern or Gladbach.

I expect that there certainly are 5 new players into Werder's squad for this summer, since we have lost many profiles: Tim Wiese (Hoffenheim), Marko Marin (Chelsea) Also, there is Borowski and Markus Rosenberg who leaves and find a new club, while Pizarro as I mentioned before, stops as a footballer (Maybe). However, I'm happy that Marin is sold to Chelsea, because I think he is overrated too, he has a creepy attitude.

 After the defeat to Schalke 04 (2-3) at home in the last betting round, it did not succeed for the second consecutive year running for Werder Bremen to enter either the Champions League or the Europa League. Therefore hopefully we can buy a few new players who can lift the team and bring the club into Europe again.

That's all from me, thank you for reading my post. - Casper.





No comments:

Post a Comment