Pages

15 May 2012

Martinho introtime! :o

Hello ladies and gentleman!! Now is time for my first post-D

I am 16 years old and big football fan. I am fan of 3 clubs. In Denmark Esbjerg fB (EfB), In Spain FC Barcelona and the last tema (and the most awesome team i England) STOKE CITY!! The potters ftw!!! My farvorite player is the most baws player in the football history :-D CARLES PUYOL!

Thats hard to a EfB fan.. Thats going up.... and going dooooooooooooown...... But this season is good, we are going to the SUPERLIGA again!! Forza 1924!!!

Im not FC Barcelona fan because the succes, but i love the club, i love all the players and the harmony in the club. Thats is a very nice club!!

And the last club is Stoke City FC. I was Stoke fan since the winter 2011. I love the team and most DELAP (Like a baws) He is very nice!! I love the style the team play, and the manager Tony pulis is very cool.

Thats all for now :-D SeeYa! 


//Martinho!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment